favourite dj live.

g.dog marshall.

is there any dj out there better than fat boy slim live,i dont think so. of to ibiza soon so i thought i would ask the question as i cant wait to get out there.....

I thought FBS was awful last year at Glasto! Although it was a 'dj set' so he didn't actually play any of his own music..

Do you mean DJ or just dance producer in general? Been to a couple of Pendulum/Sub Focus/Nero DJ sets and they have all been pretty decent.

Best electronic artsist I have seen live recently is probably Deadmau5 at Leeds 2008 or MSTRKRFT who were just amazing in every way

Daveth said:
I thought FBS was awful last year at Glasto! Although it was a 'dj set' so he didn't actually play any of his own music..

Do you mean DJ or just dance producer in general? Been to a couple of Pendulum/Sub Focus/Nero DJ sets and they have all been pretty decent.

Best electronic artsist I have seen live recently is probably Deadmau5 at Leeds 2008 or MSTRKRFT who were just amazing in every way

Being serious from my last post. Pendulum would blow anyone out of the water.

Rob Swire is the fucking boss.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Daveth said:

Seen Pendulum live 6 times.. Always put on a great show - shame they have split up now!

Going to see Knife Party (Robs new band) next week so hopefully they are as good live as Pendulum

Daveth said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Daveth said:

Seen Pendulum live 6 times.. Always put on a great show - shame they have split up now!

Going to see Knife Party (Robs new band) next week so hopefully they are as good live as Pendulum

A few mates of mine have been to see Knife Party and have been pretty amazed by them, but still say Pendulum piss on them.

It is a big shame they have gone, i fucking love Pendulum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.