Favourite food when hungover...

You lying ****. Unless you put both onto a fry up.
Deep fat fried olives.................don't think that's for me (although I did see Al Murray and some other comedian on the TV the other day deep fat frying various fruits to hand out to some passing by Scots I'm Glasgow).

General concencus was that it was tasty and healthier (albeit slightly) alternative to deep fat fried everything else..........

Deep fat fried olives.................don't think that's for me (although I did see Al Murray and some other comedian on the TV the other day deep fat frying various fruits to hand out to some passing by Scots I'm Glasgow).

General concencus was that it was tasty and healthier (albeit slightly) alternative to deep fat fried everything else..........

I saw that. They actually loved the deep fried Mars Bar too. Something the vast majority of Scots have never even tried. Regardless of the urban myth.

I saw that. They actually loved the deep fried Mars Bar too. Something the vast majority of Scots have never even tried. Regardless of the urban myth.
I had a deep fried Snickers once from a chippy near Forres.

Really weird combination of savoury batter and partially melted chocolate bar full of nuts. Strangely satisfying.

An Australian client was up in Glasgow with me, and he was fed deep fried haggis as an example of "Scottish food". Naturally, I refused point blank. But since he said he had the taste for that " Scottish food" we hit the takeaway late at night and I bought him a deep fried pizza. The guy serving asking if I wanted whole, half or a quarter. "I think a quarter will be sufficient".

And the worst bit? He liked it. No, he loved it. As I watched in horror.

An Australian client was up in Glasgow with me, and he was fed deep fried haggis as an example of "Scottish food". Naturally, I refused point blank. But since he said he had the taste for that " Scottish food" we hit the takeaway late at night and I bought him a deep fried pizza. The guy serving asking if I wanted whole, half or a quarter. "I think a quarter will be sufficient".

And the worst bit? He liked it. No, he loved it. As I watched in horror.

You need to try haggis supper. I know the ingredients can put people off, but haggis is absolutely brilliant. I would wager you would like it. Deep fried pizza is something I haven’t had since I was a lad, but again, when drunk, is surprisingly Fucking delicious. :)

Avoid it like the plague most of the time, but a good hangover food is a couple of McDonalds burgers and a strawberry milkshake

Whenever I went home drunk when I had my flat in Shawlands Glasgow, I used to drop into the Kebab shop and put in an order that could feed a battalion.

I had one of those reclining chairs and would wake up covered in kebab sauce and other bits and pieces, pakora, kebab meat, chips.

The beauty of this was that I had stuff to heat up the next day as my hangover cure. Set me up to go to the game and start all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.