favourite goal

personally marios was best, 1st scum still had 11 on field, it was taken so well, there was only 1 place to put it. was a class goal

Aguero's. Lovely ball into Balo by Yaya, nonchalent back heel into the path of Milner, Richards is then slid in perfectly after he'd bombed forward yet again. Perfect cross and frightening acceleration from Aguero to beat Jones to the ball. Great goal. One-touch football at it's very best.

1st and last.

1st for how cool Mario perfectly placed it and then how cool his celebration was.

6th because of Silvas immense pass. And because it made it 6.

not a goal but the red card was pretty good for me just like when scholes went off in the semi - i scream fuk off as they go off but yeah all the goals were pretty good

At first watch it was Aguero's (the third) we simply tore them apart but that control and pass from Merlin to Edin was truely special, i very nearly had an orgasm watchin' the ball fly perfectly between their centre halfs, breath takin' stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.