Favourite Horror Movies?

This every day!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/final-day-gifs-the-moment-manchester-united-lost-the-title-joey-bartons-assault-on-kun-aguero/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/final ... un-aguero/</a>

The Exorcist. Desperately slow first hour, but then it goes really creepy and weird. The deleted scene of the spider walk down the stairs is appalling and should have been left in. I saw that cut scene on the Internet years after seeing the final version, really unpleasant. Cracking film.

The Ring is quite good.

I suspect Alien, the original, is more suspense rather than horror, but it has some great moments.

s1ty m said:
The Exorcist. Desperately slow first hour, but then it goes really creepy and weird. The deleted scene of the spider walk down the stairs is appalling and should have been left in. I saw that cut scene on the Internet years after seeing the final version, really unpleasant. Cracking film.

The Ring is quite good.

I suspect Alien, the original, is more suspense rather than horror, but it has some great moments.

There is an uncut version available as a movie with that and more scenes in, it's something like the 2002 version. Great film, I probably have to agree it's my favourite. Watched the conjuring the other night, was bubbling along nicely, had all the hallmarks of being a classic horror in the exorcist/poltergeist/amityville mode but collapsed towards the end...shame really.

Seen the amityville house, not as you'd expect it. The local diner serves a great chicken wrap thou.

tumblr_ltvgaueI6f1qf8btuo1_500.gif

Red Cafe sings the Hits of Michael Buble

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was superb and very genuinely creepy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.