Favourite Interviews

“Goal difference may count”

He was a great manager , nobody can dispute that , but one of his big failings for me was that he could never give the better team credit , and merely concentrated and spoke on his own sides failings .... i never heard him even mention the word 'City' there , instead refrerring to us as 'they' ... and then he merely pointed to a bit of embarassment in the rags dressing room ... but i suppose that was Fergie for you!

Bur Fergie, it WOULDN'T have mattered one bit if you'd kept eleven man on the pitch , we'd still have taken you apart!

I can recall just a snippet from a radio interview between Gerry Adams and Nicky (arsehole) Campbell. Campbell was giving Adams some grief over his IRA connections, when Adams interrupted with a put down remark "I don't need to be lectured on the 'troubles' by a former game show host". Put the twat, fuckwit in his place.

The only place for Gerry Adams is in the ground buddy.

One of the best debaters orators educators and authors of our time? only you can decide. And quite brilliantly interviewed if I may say so in this wide ranging disscusion by the one and only jeremy paxman. Sadly missed.

Just wow, watching that again.

One of the best debaters orators educators and authors of our time? only you can decide. And quite brilliantly interviewed if I may say so in this wide ranging disscusion by the one and only jeremy paxman. Sadly missed.

This was the absolute first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title.
What I would give to hear Hitch talk on Trump and Brexit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.