Favourite kits from euro’s gone by

That blue one is nice. I don’t recall ever watching Holland play in that though. Very cool though as is the home one. I had the 90 World Cup one though that my parents bought me on holiday in wales that year. Lovely bit of kit.

That blue one is nice. I don’t recall ever watching Holland play in that though. Very cool though as is the home one. I had the 90 World Cup one though that my parents bought me on holiday in wales that year. Lovely bit of kit.
I don't remember this at all. I could have sworn it was a reversal of the home kit (white with orange trim etc..).
I do remember Van Breukelen the goalkeeper (Ex Forest and PSV) playing in blue shirt, shorts and white socks.

I recently got the Holland and Denmark 88 shirts off ebay for 25 brand new. Obv knock offs but u can't tell. Will be getting a few more like Colombia 90 plus some old club shirts.

I don't remember this at all. I could have sworn it was a reversal of the home kit (white with orange trim etc..).
I do remember Van Breukelen the goalkeeper (Ex Forest and PSV) playing in blue shirt, shorts and white socks.
Me neither. Maybe because they never had a clash and only wore the traditional orange one!!

wyA90Nv.jpg

France '84 - Jean Tigana
v63gjVo.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.