Favourite moment of the season?

Without a doubt De Bruynes goal vs Chelsea it was the moment I knew we would piss the league.
This was easily my favourite moment until that goal against Southampton. Was In the home end and kept thinking not reaching 100 points had totally took the gloss off a fantastic season. Then Gabby popped up and it was the closest thing to the 93.20 moment and not just in the timing.

Seeing the result of the game at Spurs.

I was busy during the game , so I couldn't watch it, and after the previous, traumatic couple of weeks, I deliberately didn't follow the game at all. I just wanted to quickly rip off the plaster when it was all over. I didn't really doubt we'd win the league at that point, but after being so close against United, it would have been excruciating to lose 4 in a row and have the Premier League drag on for another couple of weeks, so I was ecstatic when I saw the score.

Just been talking about this. Sterling's goal for me against the Saints. They started time wasting in the 4th minute (Fraser Forster). No wrong answer really we shit em all.

Chelsea away, that said we could dominate and beat anyone.
Rags Away, as above.
Arse away, again as above.
Spuds ditto.

I am not sure you could say there was one favourite moment. OK, I will pick one, Basel (Basle) away, when after the match I could have lay down drunk in the street and fucked everything up, two very good Blues looked after me and for that i will be forever grateful,. Love you both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.