Favourite moment of the season?

Too many to number but Jesus's goal yesterday was really special
Jesus's goal yesterday for me. Last few seconds of the season to get to 100 points. Perfect timing and an amazing goal. That said there have been countless other amazing moments. We have been truly spoilt this year.

Agree with all of the above, so to add a new one - Kun's hatrick goal against Watford is up there for me, especially as I don't get to many away games...

Not a game, but watching KDB become arguably one of the top 5 players on the planet over the course of this season. It was like a coming out party for him.

Said all season Chelsea away would take some beating. It was the moment it became crystal clear just how much better than everyone else we was and that we were going to walk it. Being in the crowd yesterday just about tops it though. Closest thing to an Aguerooooooo moment we've had since then and on the anniversary too. Incredible feeling and to see the away end stay longer than the home fans at the end just so the players could come out one last time was magical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.