Favourite moment of the season?

Too many, but KDB's arching pass for Shane's goal against Stoke a beautiful moment. KDB goal against Chelsea away, this is when like many others I guess just knew we were the the best team in the PL.

Too many, but KDB's arching pass for Shane's goal against Stoke a beautiful moment. KDB goal against Chelsea away, this is when like many others I guess just knew we were the the best team in the PL.
Sane not Shane

Last 4/5 minutes at Old Tarfford when Sterling/Bernardo and KDB were taking the piss out of Ashley Young in the corner.

Anyone got a video?

The three goals we scored at Arsenal as we utterly dismantled them. All three could have been goal of the month contenders but the Sane goal for me was the embodiment of Pep's football. Total, pure, exhilarating football. That game as much as any other demonstrated we aren't just the best team in the country, we are streets ahead of the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.