Favourite moment of the season?

Twatting the ball at Ashley Young for about 5mins at the swamp
I still say he should have seen red for kicking out in sheer frustration at that. 2 reds he avoided v us this season. But funny as hell, its like their players had never practiced with the ball on the ground before

I think ot has to be the goal to seal the 100 points now. Fitting, like in 2012, it was the last meaningful kick of the season.

Well, this might seem like a strange choice, but I think it was when we were 4-0 up against Spurs, and they simply resorted to clogging us because they couldn't think of anything else to do (although the ref didn't do his job that day: Spurs could have easily seen two reds). The best footballing side after us (at that point in the season) were reduced to that. I came out of it thinking, "Yes, we are the best in the league by a country mile, and we're going to win this".

Sterling's 96th minute winner.
This. Had the perfect angle of it curling in from my seat and then he (and a skipping, mad Mendy along with the rest of the team and bench) ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of us.

Brilliant moment and when I (and I think the team) knew we were going to have a special season.

Last edited:
I've just read the first page and agree with them all haha

I have two to add. Sterling's goal vs Southampton kept the winning run going and made us look untouchable and also winning the penalty shootout at Leicester with a young side that but for the ref would've already been in the next round.

Both were special moments that created a bond of togetherness between Pep, the players and fans. Add that to yesterday I think Pep might just fall in love and stay for a few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.