Favourite moment of the season?

The Chelsea away match, not just the goal, was when I thought wow this team is very very good. That match made me believe we would win the league. And it was relatively early in the season.
I loved the goal, I think against Stoke, where Kev feigned to shoot but side footed to Sane who passed it across the goal to Raheem.
Speaking of Kev, the clever free kick under the wall. That got me off the sofa.
On Sunday, Gabriel's goal for the nice round 100. It really felt like another Agueroooo moment and so apt as it was 6 years to the day. It was a beautiful moment in a beautiful season.
I could go on. Spoilt for choice. This season will stay in the memory forever.

Too many, but KDB's arching pass for Shane's goal against Stoke a beautiful moment. KDB goal against Chelsea away, this is when like many others I guess just knew we were the the best team in the PL.

For me it was that pass too. I just sat there gaping. Like Silva to Dzeko in the 1-6 I will never forget it.

I should add Kun's "bump goal" against Arsenal when you just knew the City-haters would be up in arms afterwards. Ha ha fuck off.

For me it was the Spurs away game. We had just taken knockout blow after knockout blow. The media suggested we were there for the taking and Spurs would finish us off. For the team to pull themselves together and pull off a performance like that at Wembley, was unbelievable. That game was my favourite one from the season.

Ones where I was really sat there praying for a late goal, Sterling v Southampton and Jesus yesterday
Went fucking mental both times
Was pissed as a fart at Arsenal cup final so didn’t feel the same :)

Although it didn't turn out right,the look on the munchkins faces at 2 nil down as they got a rendition of " your f**kin sh*t" was priceless,they were being destroyed in front of their eyes, haha typical city was back for a day in the end!

Mendy hobbling down the touchline when Sterling scored v Southampton .

And a personal one for me ....was lucky enough to be out in Hale when the players were celebrating winning the league after the United defeat v West Brom. I'm in most of the videos dancing like a loon. Special memories I will take to the grave

So many...
The KDB goal at Chelsea.
The rediculous pass from KDB to Sane v Stoke at home.
The Sterling last minute goals.
The victory at Old Toilet.
The demolition of Spurs at home.
The Aguero goal against Arsenal (League cup I know but a brilliant gial).
The victory at Spurs. Pure guts.

So many more...
And of course Jesus's last and immortal goal after 93:01

Last edited:
Sterling last minute winners for me - that showed the fight we needed to be champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.