favourite opposition fans

salfordpaul

after travelling home and away for many yrs watching city i have my favourites for the place/ground and craic.

west ham- similar to us, great fans

newcastle - great memories-very knowledgable fans

not too keen on midland teams-but looking forward to sampling reading and southampton never been to them as yet.

who are your faves and why

salfordpaul said:
after travelling home and away for many yrs watching city i have my favourites for the place/ground and craic.

not too keen on midland teams-but looking forward to sampling reading and southampton never been to them as yet.

Similar to you

Sunderland - I went to first League game at SOL. We lost 2-1 or 3-1. Gio got a pen, and KP when he was unknown. Just been signed from Watford. It was the loudest away ground I have been to

Newcastle. Again loyal support

West Ham is the only London club I don't mind.

I used to like Sheff Weds too. Great away trip. Blackburn was too, but their fans were rubbish

salfordpaul said:

HI PAUL I LIKE THE EMIRATES THEN BLACKBURN FOR A TOP DAY OUT WUD LIKE TO GO TO WEST HAM SOON TA.

Don't like any oppostion fans ..... they're all c_nts !

West Ham since 87 when they gave us fans a standing ovation to the tubes.

Sunderland since they did the Poznan against the Rags, also the following they brought to Maine Rd in the 90s when they were relegated.

Best away Newcastle as the all hate the Rags and love a good drink with no malice

Norwich were great last season. They stayed till the end of a 6-1 drubbing, unlike those twats!!

salfordpaul said:

I remember returning to my car after a slightly fortuitous victory for City at Newcastle in the League Cup around December 1994. Everybody was in high spirits until we saw the number of Cty fans shovelling glass out of their vehicles.
Trust me, when you've driven back from Newcastle without a windscreen in minus temperatures your attitude towards the Geordie nation is slightly negative.
I'm not saying that City fans are angels, but it's all subjective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.