favourite opposition fans

Always be West Ham for me, proper fans and football club.

Doesn't matter if in London or abroad, they always have a good word to say about us and know their football, unlike Arsenal and Spurs, who think their shit somehow smells sweeter.

Remember visiting Upton Park for the first time in early 90s and thinking it felt like being at City.

joshsimsolo88 said:
-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 pm --

joshsimsolo88 said:
Fav English teams are: West ham and Huddersfield

Fav European teams are: Ajax and Juventus

Why 'udders?

I'm intrigued why you like Juventus!!!!

Huddersfield, because of my mate whos now passed away. and they've always been handy for me on accumulators.

Juve, when they had the likes of zidane, nedved, trezeguet, Del piero and always watching them on sunday after noon on channel 4. (goooooal lazioooo with james richardson) think it twas 4[/quote]

That was a great Juventus side I have to say (I look out for Torino's results in Italy). Yes I watched as much of that as I could (had a girlfriend who didn't like footy at the time).

Sorry about your mate.

sergiokun said:
Wigan fans!! so loud and loyal

Very true about them being loyal and proud, but most of us are talking about football teams, not egg chasers.

Another that always enjoys West Ham and Newcastle (apart from the time their fans got me drunk before the game, and their police brought me to a nice quiet room to sober up while the game was going on).

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Doesn't matter if in London or abroad, they always have a good word to say about us and know their football, unlike Arsenal and Spurs, who think their shit somehow smells sweeter.

Remember visiting Upton Park for the first time in early 90s and thinking it felt like being at City.

Totally agree with that. A Blue (can't remember who) recently described Arsenal fans "as thinking that they are football royalty". A lovely turn of phrase and so true.

Spurs - like Arsenal well they have a sense of entitlement which grates. Never could stand them though. Cocky buggers.

sweeps feet said:
rodziak said:
Beeing a Man City fan who is Polish, lives in Poland and support Widzew Lodz since childhood can say that nowadays Stoke and Tottem at home and lots of away squads are ok.

BTW

where can I see overcrowded singing Kippax This is the thing I haven't experience and will never experience ...

any links?...
heres a link with a few shot of the kippax good day as well we won promotion
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8IFmiL2yg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8IFmiL2yg</a>

Still my favourite ever match, despite whats happened recently. Kippax was rocking that day.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Same here. Mind you, my best man was (and still is) a WHU fan. In fact I have a few good friends who are Hammers.

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Same here. Mind you, my best man was (and still is) a WHU fan. In fact I have a few good friends who are Hammers.
West Ham for me too! All the hammers I know are good lads who wish us well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.