Favourite players from each decade

Wanchope n me Dickov

Only 7 weeks until the season starts. I’m bored so who are your favourite City players by decade since you started watching?

Mine are:

80s - Lakey - got to get him in there. Other notable mentions to Brightwell, Redmond, Hinchcliffe (shit pundit City hater I know!)

90s - The Goat - epitomised what City were about in the late 90s. Loved Kinky, Andy Morrison & Ali B too! Oh and Uwe.

00s - El Mago - still my fave City player of all time. Dunney Monster, Kompany and Yaya close behind.

10s - KDB - legend of course. Fern, Sergio & too many to mention!

20s - Haaland - record premier league score, Foden, Bernado & Rodri. Oh how spoilt are we?!

70's Dave Watson.
80's Dennis Tueart.
90's Georgi Kinkladze.
00's Ali Benarbia.
10's Sergio Aguero. (but so many options, Vinny, David Silva, Lerooooyyyyy, Zabba, Fern...the list goes on)
20's KDB.

Only 7 weeks until the season starts. I’m bored so who are your favourite City players by decade since you started watching?

Mine are:

80s - Lakey - got to get him in there. Other notable mentions to Brightwell, Redmond, Hinchcliffe (shit pundit City hater I know!)

90s - The Goat - epitomised what City were about in the late 90s. Loved Kinky, Andy Morrison & Ali B too! Oh and Uwe.

00s - El Mago - still my fave City player of all time. Dunney Monster, Kompany and Yaya close behind.

10s - KDB - legend of course. Fern, Sergio & too many to mention!

20s - Haaland - record premier league score, Foden, Bernado & Rodri. Oh how spoilt are we?!
Some questionable timing here? Ali B in the 90s? David Silva and Yaya in the 00s?

We left Manchester for New Zealand in 1974 so I am only going to list my TOP TWO. But the teams of the mid-60s had many who I really admired.

From my very first game - BERT TRAUTMANN.
And then the player our son is named after - COLIN BELL

Since the Sheik bought our club there have been (and still) are too many players for me to single out as I only have video connection to games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.