Favourite tracks (with harmonica usage)

BlueTangerine

Be nice to learn of some songs with this instrument in..

I suspect Neil Young will come up a bit but I'll post a couple of obvious ones to get started.

Only the beginning

Also, in the song So Lonely by The Police, a harmonica is used for about 3 seconds at 3:14. Just saying.

Stevie Wonder was a master at it for me(so many of his tracks have some nice solos with that instrument):

This one is great for me:

Last edited:
3 that immediately spring to mind are :
Theme from midnight cowboy by John Barry
Love me do
Isn't she lovely

The mighty ship by the housemartins is a good example of paul heatons harmonica work,actually inspired me to buy one,twenty nine years ago,still cant play it!

The mighty ship by the housemartins is a good example of paul heatons harmonica work,actually inspired me to buy one,twenty nine years ago,still cant play it!

:) Same as me. I've had a harmonica for yonks and all I can play (badly) is the intro to Billy Joel - Piano man. Just fuck about on it a couple of times a year.

Last edited:
:) Same as me. I've had a harmonica for yonks and all I can play (badly) is the intro to Billy Joel - Piano man. Just fuck about on it a couple of times a year.

My daughter found it the other week,id love to tell you i amazed her with my version of heart of gold,but sadly she had to settle for a fire engine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.