Favourite Words

tommyducks

Snood is one of mine. Whenever I see someone wearing the popular woolen garment, I loudly say "Snoooooooooooood!" It drives the wife mental.

I also like the word eggbound, meaning you have eaten eggs and are constipated as a result.

Eggbound is good, but snood gets on me tits.

Plop is a good one.

'Simples' needs to be f*cked off now. The advert is ok, but people saying it for comic affect a dicks.

You might aswell shout 'Gggggggggggggreat', Tony the tiger esc, as that is how fooking pointless this catchphrase is.

tommyducks said:
Snood is one of mine. Whenever I see someone wearing the popular woolen garment, I loudly say "Snoooooooooooood!" It drives the wife mental.

I also like the word eggbound, meaning you have eaten eggs and are constipated as a result.
Do you deliberately consume eggs in large quantities thereby enabling yourself to use the word in its proper context? Otherwise it would be difficult to drop into everyday conversation. I suppose waiting for someone to walk past with a peculiar gait and frowning expression and then commenting,' He looks proper eggbound,' is one possibility- or perhaps, 'You eggbound twat!' to the barman who is constantly short-changing you in the local.
My favourite words change from day to day, but there are timeless classics- banoffee, regurgitate (strange how often those two are used together) and impropriety spring instantly to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.