Favourite YouTube channels?

yatesy94

I barely ever nowadays watch TV because of it...so I was just wondering BMooners, barring Citys brilliant official channel, what are some your favourite uploaders on there? Here's a select few of mine:

FullTimeDevils - Just to laugh at them basically...last year provided some truly hilarious golden moments. Ran by a brummie, a Yorkshireman and presented by a lad that hails from Essex. Reaffirms their plasticness.

TheTrueGeordie - Loudmouth, no-bullshit football fan that provides match reviews/previews. Way prefer him to most of the clueless muppets working for Sky or BT etc

Foodtube - Set up by Jamie Oliver he's branched out to dozens of other famous chefs and cooks online and given them a platform to show off their recipe's to a wider audience.

The Amazing Atheist - Social commentator and generally satires all religious groups. Also runs the weekly Drunken Peasants podcast which is good listen most of the time.

Soulpancake - Set up by Rainn Wilson (Dwight - The Office US) is a quirky little channel which aims to "chew on life's big questions". Becoming a favourite of mine purely because of 'Kid President'.

Other honorable mentions: Nerdist, ArsenalFanTV, coolduder, ashens, Medicore Films, DNews.

FPSRussia: this American posing as a Russian who plays with guns. Quite entertaining and amusing.

FRANKIEonPCin1080p: this gamer who reviews games, plays a lot of Dayz and Battlefield

I subscribe to a lot of stuff. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is one of my new favourites. Updates every week with a monologue from the full length show. As I live outside the UK, I also subscribe to quite a few channels that upload all of my favourite panel shows so I don't have to go through the hassle of going on iPlayer via proxy. I also subscribe to a few language-learning channels.

Other than that, a few more niche interest ones.

The Portrait Art: time lapses of a great artist painting and sketching pictures of celebrities.
Film Riot: by far the best channel if you're interesting in making films.
David Mitchell's Soapbox: hasn't updated for a while though.
TED: every TED lecture uploaded.
IFFR (International Film Festival Rotterdam): uploads some great short films.
Future Shorts: Likewise.
Veritasium: Great science videos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.