FC Barcelona Tickets

Blue Til Death

I will be In Barcelona on Saturday 29th September and fancy going to their game against Athletic Bilbao, can anyone give me the heads up on getting tickets without lining the pockets of the shysters at Viagogo?
Would appreciate any advice, beats walking around the Barcelona shops with Mrs Death...! ;-)

When I went 4 years ago for our match, there was a ticket office on la Rambla, but English fans couldn't buy them. I suspect for a la Liga game you should be OK.
Cheers mate, I've been a few times in the CL with City and had tickets but as a neutral in their end i am hoping i am ok, i get out there on the Wednesday before so will have time to have a look around for some, will defo check out the Ramblas ticket office as soon as i get there..

I will be In Barcelona on Saturday 29th September and fancy going to their game against Athletic Bilbao, can anyone give me the heads up on getting tickets without lining the pockets of the shysters at Viagogo?
Would appreciate any advice, beats walking around the Barcelona shops with Mrs Death...! ;-)

Through the club website, although not sure how many tickets are still available. I'll be there with my 5 year old

Only tickets available start at 245 Euros.

I wouldn't pay that to watch City, never mind Barca mate, what about outside the ground before the game??

There will be loads of tickets available cheaper than 245 euros

There is a shop on the ramblas and typically a decent hotel may will be able to direct you also.

If you buy through the website be careful your order has gone through as I paid for two tickets for the Real Madrid match which I never realised until after the match after checking my account. Double whammy as I left the missus in the hotel as we considered it a waste of money as she was not that bothered

Last edited:
They have a ticket office at the ground you can buy on the day take your passporr with you if you do it this way just say your a tourist tell them which section u wanna sit in home end or away, i went to the champs league semi v bayern and got one

I wouldn't pay that to watch City, never mind Barca mate, what about outside the ground before the game??

Last year I bought excellent Clasico tickets for 400 CHF each. There are 3 ways really to buy tickets:

1) Through a club member directly - either you pay the face value (A pittance really and very unlikely) or you pay a premium. It comes with a caveat however as the club is cracking down on resale of season tickets at a profit (They want to ensure they get their cut which leads to option 2) and you do run the risk that at the gate you will need to verify your ID to match that of the season ticket - this is particularly checked for the big matches & none are bigger than El Clasico. It can not only see you prevented from entering & losing the money you paid for it but also the season ticket holder runs the risk of having their season tickets revoked (A big deal). Still, I have taken this option several times through a local friend but perhaps to already looking a bit Catalan (Pep, in fact
pazzini.gif
) I have never had an issue but the risk is real. Also, I have stopped using this approach for the same reasons. So caveat emptor

2) Ticket pool through the club website - club members who opt out of using their ticket for this match can have them put into a resale pool called the Seient Lluire (S.LL) by the club via the same portal you buy tickets in general. They are normally released to the public for sale after a a few days ahead of the particular match and providing tickets have been made available which initially go on sale to members. If there is high availability, tickets are also put on sale to the general public - so you won't see them available now for example, apart from those initially made available to the public. However, it is a risk to wait too long even for a less high profile opposition although the Basque travel well and will surely be scouring for tickets apart from the general allotment they are entitled to for opposing fans.

There are more club members than either season ticketholders or seats in the Camp Nou. And even as a fan/member, you can make more money without even going to the match, even pay for your season tickets in one match resale. So a lot of members do this and hence, tickets are never available to the general public. As I say, an El Clasico you have to prepare to overpay considerably or get pretty lucky with a contact or something

3) Ticket resalers - again, at a premium (The highest premium among the 3 options) via a number of 3rd party sites

The tickets themselves (Officially) come as an email/pdf. You can download it to your phone and they scan it or print it out.

There is an option 4 which I didn't include is basically showing up on the day or two ahead of the match and finding sellers around Camp Nou, of which you are assured will be there for any match. Can be risky albeit the cheapest option as you can be sold a duplicate ticket that will not allow you to enter once scanned. Even if you happen to enter the stadium first, the legitimate ticket owner who is denied entry due to the scan signalling an earlier entry, sentries will come to your seat and remove you

All the matches are great to attend but my advice, get the best seats possible as you will probably not do it again

And yes, there are cheaper tickets available now, as low as 79 Euros in the upper North tier - this can change as I mentioned due to members giving their seats up but again, a risk to wait out best seats

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.