FC Club Brugge Away Travel £79.95

sallythecat

FC Brugge v Manchester City Coach Travel £79.95
Tuesday 19th Oct
Travel the Cheapest way to Belgium to see Man City Play in the Champions League
Travel By Luxury Executive Coach to Belgium via Train via The Channel tunnel
Coaches depart 00.05 From The Etihad Stadium We than travel to Folkstone in Kent to Catch our Train Crossing to France
On arrival in France We travel direct to the Jan Breydel Stadium Home of FC Brugge and Cercle Brugge, around (Dinner Time)
The City Centre of Brugge is a 15 minute Bus Ride away.After the game the Coaches will be waiting to transfer you back to Calais in France for our Train Crossing back to England
On arrival in England we Travel back to Manchester via a Breakfast stop in Stevenage
Arrival Back in Manchester at Dinner time
To Reserve your Place/s Just email info@soccerexpress.co.uk or Tel 0333 444 0226 After 5pm till 10pm

FC Brugge v Manchester City Coach Travel £79.95
Tuesday 19th Oct
Travel the Cheapest way to Belgium to see Man City Play in the Champions League
Travel By Luxury Executive Coach to Belgium via Train via The Channel tunnel
Coaches depart 00.05 From The Etihad Stadium We than travel to Folkstone in Kent to Catch our Train Crossing to France
On arrival in France We travel direct to the Jan Breydel Stadium Home of FC Brugge and Cercle Brugge, around (Dinner Time)
The City Centre of Brugge is a 15 minute Bus Ride away.After the game the Coaches will be waiting to transfer you back to Calais in France for our Train Crossing back to England
On arrival in England we Travel back to Manchester via a Breakfast stop in Stevenage
Arrival Back in Manchester at Dinner time
To Reserve your Place/s Just email info@soccerexpress.co.uk or Tel 0333 444 0226 After 5pm till 10pm
I've emailed and rang but had no response.

If you can send me a DM as I am interested in this

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.