FC Copenhagen Champions League Rd of 16 1st leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I went for Kev, but only just!, Phil, Ake, Bernie, Rodders all excellent against that bus parking dirty bunch of gits. Feel sorry for Jack, he was looking good.

Between Foden and KDB. In the end just plumped for Foden. All played well though. Worth mentioning that Grealish was looking back to his best until the injury.

Foden.

Interesting that KDB is leading the vote. He made 9 crosses only his last one found its man. I have no issue with that but the stick Doku gets for his crosses, he would have been slaughtered for making that many inaccurate crosses; he made two today and both found a man.

Gave it to Phil playing in a position he is great at, but we all know where he should be. When ever he drifted inside Kevin the both looked like the could unlock the door
One of the reasons he's so good on the outside is that he and KDB can interchange so effectively. He's playing so well I'm not sure it makes too much difference where he plays at the moment.

No real stand outs which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Bernie's goal killed what chances FC Copenhagen had of causing us an upset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.