FC St.Pauli

EVJ5ZMJU8AILQ3-
I’ve never felt more like singing the blues….repeat 1000 times. Happy days

Use to be Hamburg Rangers, St Pauli Celtic.

Celtics affinitt to St Pauli was because both sets of groups were politically left wing, while Hamburgs ultras were mainly right wing or neo-nazi in the 80s/90s, which is why chelsea fans in combat 18 and rangers fans affiliated with them.

How it stand now as Hamburg has done a bit to change this I have no idea.

Also because St Pauli are seen as punk football and a cult club you get wantabe cunts like FC United trying to affiliate with them.

If I was moving to Hamburg St Pauli would be my choice of club

Celtics affinitt to St Pauli was because both sets of groups were politically left wing, while Hamburgs ultras were mainly right wing or neo-nazi in the 80s/90s, which is why chelsea fans in combat 18 and rangers fans affiliated with them.

How it stand now as Hamburg has done a bit to change this I have no idea.

Also because St Pauli are seen as punk football and a cult club you get wantabe cunts like FC United trying to affiliate with them.

If I was moving to Hamburg St Pauli would be my choice of club
I’d choose Hamburg. Hamburg fans have been sound with us when we’ve played them and St Pauli turned up acting like cunts and we weren’t even playing them.

That's the thing about the Moston Rag Socks.... desperately trying to forge links with a club that is renowned as being political and left leaning with lots of credibility as if by association / St Pauli's endorsement lends them credibility too. Something they will never receive by 95% of English footy fans apart from their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.