FC United Thread

I went today as a neutral and...yeah. They were not good. Didn't help that Grantham just cockblocked them repeatedly, they were far better defensively, but I lost count of the amount of times they failed to score. They wasted so many chances.

I got chatting to a steward who was very bitter about City. Blamed you for ruining the PL. I pointed out that United had already ruined football, as had Sky. He also complained that none of the City squad are Mancs. Foden does not count as he is from Stockport.

i hope you did not pay for a ticket ? giving them money will only prolong the cause

PS

you now have to go to church and cleanse your soul with 5 mike summerbees and 10 colin bells

I went today as a neutral and...yeah. They were not good. Didn't help that Grantham just cockblocked them repeatedly, they were far better defensively, but I lost count of the amount of times they failed to score. They wasted so many chances.

I got chatting to a steward who was very bitter about City. Blamed you for ruining the PL. I pointed out that United had already ruined football, as had Sky. He also complained that none of the City squad are Mancs. Foden does not count as he is from Stockport.
He sounds too young to be a steward.

They moved from Bury to Moston, yet had Manchester in their name whilst based at gigg lane.
Used to work off Dumers lane and walked past the two pubs on junction of Manchester road and Parkhills road when the tramps played at Gigg lane on my way home and always wore a City shirt to wind the cunts up.
Always got the City are shit stuff etc, so gave them loads back including why do City offend you so much as you support turncoat FC and have fuck all to do with the rags.
Told them numerous times that they were plastic cunts who would still be watching the rags if they were winning everything..proper weird bunch of cunts..to be honest a lot of them look like they were fucking inbred.
Love finding out they have lost..hope the twats go bust.

Used to work off Dumers lane and walked past the two pubs on junction of Manchester road and Parkhills road when the tramps played at Gigg lane on my way home and always wore a City shirt to wind the cunts up.
Always got the City are shit stuff etc, so gave them loads back including why do City offend you so much as you support turncoat FC and have fuck all to do with the rags.
Told them numerous times that they were plastic cunts who would still be watching the rags if they were winning everything..proper weird bunch of cunts..to be honest a lot of them look like they were fucking inbred.
Love finding out they have lost..hope the twats go bust.
Like,like,like!!!!
And even more likes!!!!

Cole Palmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.