Federer v Tsonga

gaudinho's stolen car said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
No reason? You brought up another posters personal trauma because he disagreed with your half-baked idea. What kind of point is that? It's a ****'s trick, reserved for women and cowards.

He makes a cheap insult, I remind him to not throw stones in greenhouses, essentially, especially as his accusation is unfounded.

You, as per usual, are the same self-righteous and offensive hypocrite, ok for you to call me a **** but I can't speak the truth? deary me.

So yes, no reason. But then again, I won't stoop to your level of senseless abusive unfounded nonsense, my post is very moderate and reasonable compared to your blatant abuse.

"Internet warrior" has got to be the nicest thing anyone has ever called you in your life. I remember last time when you said I had women problems (straw clutching) so I replied that you had completely lost me. Your response was "I guess I win the argument then".

What a ****.
when have I said you have woman problems?

keep calling me a ****, just embarrasses you even further.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
He makes a cheap insult, I remind him to not throw stones in greenhouses, essentially, especially as his accusation is unfounded.

You, as per usual, are the same self-righteous and offensive hypocrite, ok for you to call me a **** but I can't speak the truth? deary me.

So yes, no reason. But then again, I won't stoop to your level of senseless abusive unfounded nonsense, my post is very moderate and reasonable compared to your blatant abuse.

"Internet warrior" has got to be the nicest thing anyone has ever called you in your life. I remember last time when you said I had women problems (straw clutching) so I replied that you had completely lost me. Your response was "I guess I win the argument then".

What a ****.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

What a ****.

i love you too.

who's the daddy?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

i love you too.

who's the daddy?

I can't believe you see nothing wrong in using someone's personal upset - which he offered up in confidence - as a weapon in a later poxy argument. It beggars belief that people like you exist.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

i love you too.

who's the daddy?

I can't believe you see nothing wrong in using someone's personal upset - which he offered up in confidence - as a weapon in a later poxy argument. It beggars belief that people like you exist.

stood you up like a couple of kippers.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i love you too.

who's the daddy?

a_BackTrackCoverMarch2007_1.gif

JoeMercer'sWay said:

a_BackTrackCoverMarch2007_1.gif

nope, I've spoken with honesty.

for someone who holds the caring card so highly you ain't half, oh, a really nasty piece of work.

but as it's been so easy to keep you hooked, I'll let you loose.

You win the award for blowing things out of all proportion.

Hope you put the c word in your next post.

cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.