Federico Chiesa

Ah, I wondered how long before the 50m price tag pops up. Italian agents are ridiculous.

Really? I thought that was pretty reasonable to be honest. In a world where Leon Bailey (who has had a pretty similar season + similar age + similar potential) is being touted around 70 million in the press, Palace are asking 70 million for Zaha and Leicester not six months ago asked us for 90 million for Mahrez that seems like a decent bit of business.

Really? I thought that was pretty reasonable to be honest. In a world where Leon Bailey (who has had a pretty similar season + similar age + similar potential) is being touted around 70 million in the press, Palace are asking 70 million for Zaha and Leicester not six months ago asked us for 90 million for Mahrez that seems like a decent bit of business.

You can't compare Zaha and Mahrez to this kid. 35m at best. Italian agent always take english clubs for fools.

Txiki should be talking to as many top young forwards as possible so we keep The Super Agents dancing sweetly on their toes....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.