Feeling old

bluemc1

Just had a stag do reunion in Ibiza for 4 nights, first time I've really felt "I'm to old to be in here" all of us were happy to fuck off home after the 2nd night ( i was 36 on monday )
anyone else had that moment when it dawned on them those days are gone ?

bluemc1 said:
Just had a stag do reunion in Ibiza for 4 nights, first time I've really felt "I'm to old to be in here" all of us were happy to fuck off home after the 2nd night ( i was 36 on monday )

I fell asleep on a toilet at a wedding and was put in a taxi home.

I wasn't drunk I was just absolutely fucked.

And the music was too damn loud.

dazdon said:
bluemc1 said:

I fell asleep on a toilet at a wedding and was put in a taxi home.

I wasn't drunk I was just absolutely fucked.

And the music was too damn loud.

Amen brother

2.30 am in Orange NSW Australia about 10 years ago,I was 40 and in a nightclub with the team I used to play for.
They were good lads,but the music,the other punters and the general vibe was depressing,once you get over a certain age you look like a fucking desperado.

bluemc1 said:
Lightweight

Rascal said:
bluemc1 said:
Lightweight
Do you remember that feeling that developed when we was sat in Copenhagen airport? It still makes me chuckle pal

waterloo blue said:
2.30 am in Orange NSW Australia about 10 years ago,I was 40 and in a nightclub with the team I used to play for.
They were good lads,but the music,the other punters and the general vibe was depressing,once you get over a certain age you look like a fucking desperado.
Same here i was about 45 and went with a crowd from work on the day we finished for Christmas to Ashton, meant to go about 11pm but got dragged into some dive club by the younger ones, i looked around and felt like i had come to pick my Grandkids up, had a quick pint and sneaked off home

bgblue said:
Rascal said:
bluemc1 said:
Lightweight
Do you remember that feeling that developed when we was sat in Copenhagen airport? It still makes me chuckle pal

You two developed feelings?

Tell us more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.