Feelings towards the current side

itisrising

There was a report about a month ago that stated outside of '5 or 6' players, no one else was safe. Going from that, it made me think of the connection we have to the current crop of City players.

For me, outside of 5 or 6 players, the departure of any other player for a reasonable fee wouldn't invoke any real emotional response. Is it just me or ks there general apathy towards most of the current crop of players?

Spurs level players for £60million. thats our squad basically. The use of our resources has been incredibly poor and now certain players are gone its showing. We should be constantly be going for the best.

Sorry to say but dippers have spent 400m to construct their current squad, while we have more than billion euros. This is according to CIES, which further confirms our wastefulness in the market.

City constantly get ripped off for players.

No one gives a fuck other than Foden. We will see when the grounds reopen, big chance for the modern day players to win the fans back over. I'm falling out of love with certain aspects of the game, despite still wanting to get back at the first opportunity. Dread to think what the older fans feel like, who remember when players actually played for the shirt.

There was a report about a month ago that stated outside of '5 or 6' players, no one else was safe. Going from that, it made me think of the connection we have to the current crop of City players.

For me, outside of 5 or 6 players, the departure of any other player for a reasonable fee wouldn't invoke any real emotional response. Is it just me or ks there general apathy towards most of the current crop of players?
Absolutely, the only players I'd be gutted about losing as the current squad stands are Kev, Foden and Dias. Everyone else has a price for me and if a good offer came in we should consider selling. Sterling very high up on that list and if someone offers between 80-100m we should seriously consider it

I find it remarkable how backwards we have gone. This is down to very poor recruiting and failure to address key positions at the right time, the Managers insistence to play people on the wrong side of the pitch and the Managers reluctance to play Foden,still. Mad that not long ago we were crying about being kicked out of Europe and now we are doing our best not to be in it next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.