Felipe Melo

Super David Silva 21

Manchester City are interested in Galatasaray defensive midfielder Felipe Melo according to the players agent Jose Rodrigo Baster.

"I don't want to give the name but I can speak about the offer we have received from England," Baster said.

"City are interested in Melo, the club have made no secret of this and I am free to inform you about this latest development.

"I love Galatasaray fans, Fatih Terim and the team but the board did the same thing last season.

"Also they had a buy-out clause agreement with Juventus until 30 April 2013. I don't want to be disrespectful but I can't understand what's going on and am quite upset about the situation."

Melo is into his second season on loan at Galatasaray from Juventus. The 30-year-old midfielder played an important role in the Lions lifting the 2011-12 and 2012-13 Turkish Super League titles.

The former Brazil international has 13 goals and 6 assists in 71 appearances for the Istanbul club.

i dont want to give the name,haha,then mentions us,also ive noticed this more and more united are called manchester abroad we are known as city,bit like( ac) milan and inter

Super David Silva 21 said:
Manchester City are interested in Galatasaray defensive midfielder Felipe Melo according to the players agent Jose Rodrigo Baster.

"I don't want to give the name but I can speak about the offer we have received from England," Baster said.

"City are interested in Melo, the club have made no secret of this and I am free to inform you about this latest development.

"I love Galatasaray fans, Fatih Terim and the team but the board did the same thing last season.

"Also they had a buy-out clause agreement with Juventus until 30 April 2013. I don't want to be disrespectful but I can't understand what's going on and am quite upset about the situation."

Melo is into his second season on loan at Galatasaray from Juventus. The 30-year-old midfielder played an important role in the Lions lifting the 2011-12 and 2012-13 Turkish Super League titles.

The former Brazil international has 13 goals and 6 assists in 71 appearances for the Istanbul club.
9 million fouls on his stats

Every agent and his dog saying we are interested

Silly season has begun

Of course we are interested in a 30 year old brazilian defensive mid playing in the turkish league

I'm sure cheeky is opening the cheque book as we speak

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Every agent and his dog saying we are interested

Silly season has begun

Of course we are interested in a 30 year old brazilian defensive mid playing in the turkish league

I'm sure cheeky is opening the cheque book as we speak

Word.

Pigeonho said:
He's fucking shit. That's all there is to say about Melo.
Do you rate any defensive midfielders?

Regardless of how good he is, we don't need another one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.