Felix Correia (signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL: Sporting CP have confirmed the sale of Portugal U19 forward Felix Correia (18) to Manchester City.

Sporting have sold the 18-year-old wonderkid to Manchester City for an initial €3.5M, rising to €15.5M through performance-related objectives. [@maisfutebol]
Fuck me i thought it was €7.5m.
No doubt it will be €60m by the time he puts pen to paper!

Isnt he going out on loan straight away?
You'd have to think? As far as I understand he was likely going to be promoted to Sporting's first team this year. He probably wouldn't get much out of EDS football if thats the case.

Last edited:
You'd have to think? As far as I understand he was likely going to be promoted to Benfica's first team this year. He probably wouldn't get much out of EDS football if thats the case.

If Sané goes we've probably got room for him in the first team if he's good enough. Brahim played 10 times the season before Mahrez joined, which is basically the situation we're going back to, with 5 players for the front 3.

When Mahrez came in he alway played in the early cup rounds because it was the only football he was getting, but if he's gonna be playing more, he'll need to be rested in those games now.

If Sané goes we've probably got room for him in the first team if he's good enough. Brahim played 10 times the season before Mahrez joined, which is basically the situation we're going back to, with 5 players for the front 3.

When Mahrez came in he alway played in the early cup rounds because it was the only football he was getting, but if he's gonna be playing more, he'll need to be rested in those games now.
True, we were also fortunate with injuries that year if I recall so it could well be more. If we're actually buying him with a view towards making him a first team player (I assume, but you never know now) it would also make sense to keep him around at least until January regardless to let him bed in.

Is he one that will get loaned out straight away or will he stick around the squad and play with the reserves etc...know nothing about this kid at all

He’s a winger I assume? We seem to be stockpiling them in the EDS - Knight, Braaf, Rogers and now this guy. Let’s hope at least one of them turns out to be good enough.

Ah, here we go... NAC Breda would be slightly disappointing but I guess if he would play most weeks that's good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.