Felix Nmecha

K10&S21

Nice touches and positional play tonight. Reminds me of dele ali regarding his style of play. but he needs regular playtime and a nice coach to develop I think. maybe a loan to girona while we get back douglas luiz or alexis garcia.

I think he needs a loan to a club that will play with a lot of the ball and possession. Maybe a newly relegated team that will be better than the rest of the competition.

Hard to judge in such a bizarre game, with Burton maybe tired when he came on, but whatever, in the circumstances, I thought he looked much more positive & inventive than Foden.

I would like to see more of him at that level, very soon, to see if he could maintain it & build on it. If he gets months or a year without another kick, it will be gone, back to square 1.

Hard to judge in such a bizarre game, with Burton maybe tired when he came on, but whatever, in the circumstances, I thought he looked much more positive & inventive than Foden.

I would like to see more of him at that level, very soon, to see if he could maintain it & build on it. If he gets months or a year without another kick, it will be gone, back to square 1.

He looks physically ready for senior football, so maybe a loan until the end of the season would be good for him.

Wanted him to start last night, was really bright when he came on. Physically ready for some sort of 1st team football and looks a creative player.

Needs a loan until the end of the season and then brought on the pre-season tour.

We're bringing through some quality young players now, would prefer we used these lads as backups especially in the cups instead of buying backup players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.