Felix Nmecha

What's happening with him this season?

Hardly featuring for EDS, I think he has outgrown it anyways. Injured? Plan to loan?

Hardly featuring for EDS, I think he has outgrown it anyways. Injured? Plan to loan?

Rumours of attitude problems and he certainly didn't look too fussed in the fa youth final last season.

That being said, I really hope that's not the case as he looked a good player. Plus, we sat next to him at a youth match as Lukas was just breaking into thee EDS. Felix would have been about 11-13? He was a really pleasant lad and I've kept an eye out for him since. Here's hoping hes back on track soon enough.

According to his Instagram he’s been injured. Not sure what injury though.

He's joined his brother at Wolfsburg, good luck to both of them.

Could be a good move, Felix always seemed a bit ill disciplined on the pitch, maybe having the big brother around will keep him focused and he can pass on a few lessons about moving from academy to senior football.

I get the feeling he's one that's either going to do really well or disappear quickly. Not much middle ground.

Great move for both players. Wolfsburg will be playing Chumps League football next season so they may be back at the Etihad soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.