Ferdinand Out For The Season

Just like Nani was going to be out for ages eh? I'll show my ass in Debenhams window if Wio doesn't play again this season. He is a lieing Scottish pisscan who thinks people actually listen to him.

I really cant see Ferdinand carrying on if this is the case. His body has given up on him and from what i have heard he needs phsio before and after every training session

If those quotes were from a credible source I'ld be relatively pleased as he works better with vidick than their other defenders.

However the best source for this non story they could drag up is a serial lying scumbag so I'ld expect old camelgob to be in their side for rags v west ham.
If he told be the time in plain view of Big ben I'ld still need to look for myself.

jefr said:
utd claim to have loads of injuries the week before an international break - never heard that one before have we ??????
Rio's been out for most of the season so he can get out of internationals?

They don't seem to be doing too badly without him IMO, Vidic is the key defender for them. Smalling is a reasonably good deputy although Wes Brown is utter garbage and would love to see him play against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.