Fergi Van der Sar theory.....

brass neck said:
This could all be bollox I know

BUT

Todays annoying pop up that comes up is a clip of Whiskey Nose telling Van der Sar in public to go through with his retirement plans....

Now, this either means Van der Sar is going, they have tried to stop him but he has stuck to his guns and now fergy wants to make it look like it was his idea to save face

OR

Fergi has a good replacement lined up and in all honesty VDS wouldn't keep his place anyway

OR

Fergi has been given a shit load of cash next season.......Possibly by us paying top dollar up front for Rooney, (I still think it is gonna happen, just got this feeling in my bones), Rooney hasn't been the same since the bother with us, I reckon the deal was, they keep him for another year, while they get the best out of Hernadez, and we buy him in the Summer as a replacement for Tevez.

Or it could just be that fergie knows he'll have little to spend again and he'll have to spend some of it on a keeper which otherwise he wouldn't have had to. Thi is the same reason Giggs, Scholes, Owen and Neville kept getting contracts when they were well beyond their sell by ates. Years ago they would have been bowhere near the place but it's a very different OT these days.

Would really not like Rooney here. Damn, I would even take the tranny before him. Despised tranny at rags, but that is lifting now. Rooney, I will never warm to

VDS had planned to retire months ago. Dont know why there is a big deal over it now in the press

Thing is (and ill say no more on this as i am always prepared to concede to bigger football experts than my self)

1. UTD are skint...we all know that, if he is gonna spend he will need to make the most cash for as little sales as poss.............rooney

2. We need a striker who has proven goals in the prem and the champions league

3. I really cant see Shrek leaving the northwest never mind England

4. He is still young enough for Roberto to feel he can develop him in his own image

5. We are probably the only team who can afford to double his wage.

6. whether we/you like or dislike Shrek has very little impact on the final decision to buy or not to buy.....

I may well be wrong....but a ridiculous suggestion it isn't. But don't worry if it does happen, i wont bump this thread in the Summer, im better than that lol!!!

people still chatting about rooney to us? lol.....

like i said when he handed in a transfer request...he would never come here and i would never want that ginger **** in our city colours..ever

Falastur said:
brass neck said:
So Rooney coming to us has never been a possibility?

We are now not a more attractive possibility for a player of his reputation than we were a year ago?

Rooney has looked really happy at the swamp since all the stuff happened!!

There a loads of teams around that would be prepared to buy him for the money it would take?

Right now we need to spend wisely. This means we can afford to buy players for large-ish sums, but think how much the scum would charge for Rooney - who is only at the very start of a huge contract, is their talisman, who they think they have persuaded to stay with them, and who would be compared to ladyboy Ronaldo's £80m exit. They would charge at least £60m for him, and maybe Baconface would insist on £100m. That's just not a reasonable sum for a player who has totally failed to be in good scoring form for a season and a half now and is being exposed as actually not a world class striker.

Besides, I bet you good money Shrek would turn us down anyway (and the papers would go nuts about another high-profile "snub"). I doubt he'd want to be here, just as a large and vocal majority/minority of fans here would boo his every touch of the ball. You could draw comparisons to Tevez, but the difference is Tevez had talked up how the scum had disrespected him for months before leaving to join us. Shrek has been a staunchly loyal scum player for his entire time there, except for that one week he demanded to leave.

I Agree with every word 100%

brass neck said:
Thing is (and ill say no more on this as i am always prepared to concede to bigger football experts than my self)

1. UTD are skint...we all know that, if he is gonna spend he will need to make the most cash for as little sales as poss.............rooney

2. We need a striker who has proven goals in the prem and the champions league

3. I really cant see Shrek leaving the northwest never mind England

4. He is still young enough for Roberto to feel he can develop him in his own image

5. We are probably the only team who can afford to double his wage.

6. whether we/you like or dislike Shrek has very little impact on the final decision to buy or not to buy.....

I may well be wrong....but a ridiculous suggestion it isn't. But don't worry if it does happen, i wont bump this thread in the Summer, im better than that lol!!!
i will be bumping it!..you have been reading my mind lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.