Fergie - I'll die before City top us (Fingers Crossed)

marca_uk

ALEX FERGUSON says Manchester City will never top United in his lifetime.

The rivals meet in the most hyped-up derby in years at Old Trafford tomorrow.

And when asked if United would ever be underdogs to City, Fergie insisted: "Not in my lifetime." The United boss also launched a savage attack on 'arrogant' City.

Fergie said: "The only thing that upset us was that stupid poster. That was arrogance.

"It showed a cockiness that wasn't required but other than that anything else they are doing doesn't worry me.

"What does concern ourselves is who is going to win the league. You can talk about top fours but for us it is about being No 1."

Ferguson is also not bothered whether City striker Carlos Tevez overcomes a knee injury to play against his old side.

He said: "It doesn't bother me one bit. Their best player is not playing. Adebayor has been their star player."

As for this being United's big game of the year, he said: "Liverpool will always be the derby game because of the history."

If (or when) City do win as much as they have Fergie is the type of man to commit suicide right before City win one more trophy than United do just so his comment is still valid.

Prestwich_Blue said:
"Liverpool will always be the derby game"

Does the senile old fuckwit not understand what a derby game is?

I doubt he would say the same if Rafa mentions that his boys did the double over fergie in last seasons ' fergie derby'!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.