Fergie is Sheikhing in his Boots.

Lordeffingham

What an absolutely delightful time this is, actually watching a clearly distressed and demented Fergusson, looking a broken and beaten man, close to tears, addmitting defeat in the Rooney saga.

But clearly, the Rooney episode is just the very tip of an incredibly fragile iceberg. He has also realised that he is in a situation where his pensioner keeper who's calamitous error recently cost his team of ageing, second rate hasbeens, 2 points, is undroppable, because his backup keeper is undoubtedly a far worse option.

He must be foaming at the mouth even contemplating that his best player, by a very long way, is now lost to him, but worse still will obviously be his moving to at best a foreign, Champions League opponent, and at worst a very, very noisy neighbour. He must be choking on his own bile at the prospect of approaching City, cap in hand, in January, hoping for a lenient response to his request to aquire Given from us.

I would like to see his response if City were to table an offer to take Rooney for £40 million, whilst offering Given, Jo and Santa as an early Christmas present. Could he refuse? what would his owners think? I mean Rooney's worth must have plummeted over the past 9 months and due to Rooneys rocky marital situation there's a very good chance he wouldn't consider a move abroad. Baconface looks like his options may be very, very limited.

The time may be closer than we think, to this sour faced, hypocritical, egotistical piss pot, giving serious consideration to alleviating the pressure and dissgrace of being at the helm of a ship of Titanic proportion sinking faster than the apparently impregnable H.M.S Leeds United of only 8 seasons ago, and finally hanging up his ill fitting, managerial suit.

I really am living in hope, a dream to fullfill our very wildest dreams, the finest hour to be a Blue, seeing our once very noisy neighbours silenced and put back in the place from whence they came, football oblivion, whilst we climb so far out of their clubs sight that they could probably keep up the facade of claiming their true derby might genuinely be against their fellow Championship opponents in the years to come, Liverpool.

It would be an amazing sight to regularly see the 50,000 empty seats at the shipwreck stadium, and laugh ones bollocks off seeing it being protected from complete demise by nothing more than a Goverment status as a 'listed building', lol.

I'm not someone who generally finds pleasure at the expense of others missfortune, however in these unholy, detestable vermins case, I could make one very big exception.

In the words of a very great man, 'I'd would love it'.

The Blue Moon has not only risen, but very soon it'll see a total footballing eclipse of truly epic proportion, here in Manchester.

The future's bright, the future's BLUE.

In times gone by...

It was a privelige(?) for great players to play for the scum..

In present times...

It is a privelige for the scum to have great players. :)

My thoughts too, I just psoted this on the MEN.

you know i've only just finished laughing from yesterday, now we get get the article "is this the end of the Empire" and I'm off again.

Really, this is all just too funny.

Years and years and years of utd fans having zero modesty, ramming every cup down our necks with the venom of a school ground bully.

Utd have been turned into the mutton in fish nets with straggly hair, stood lonely on the street corner.

Remember her how she used to be, utd fans.

That whole press conference yesterday was a carefully staged set-up. There's something going on that that lying, foul-mouthed bully is not showing, I'm convinced of it.

A leopard doesn't change its spots - at least not overnight, and for too long Fergie has been an abrasive, argumentative, hypocritical bully. He would not suddenly become a humble, meek and placid guy overnight simply because of recent events.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

KentBlue said:
That whole press conference yesterday was a carefully staged set-up. There's something going on that that lying, foul-mouthed bully is not showing, I'm convinced of it.

A leopard doesn't change its spots - at least not overnight, and for too long Fergie has been an abrasive, argumentative, hypocritical bully. He would not suddenly become a humble, meek and placid guy overnight simply because of recent events.

Indeed there is and it's incredible how even the serious media are falling for it. I think it's an attempt to maximise his value in the transfer market, having decided they can't afford him any more.

KentBlue said:

Mark my words, he'll be gone soon. End of the season at latest. He's obviously given up the fight, and won't want to be in charge of a sinking ship. He'll go while he still has some semblance of dignity left, and won't want his name to be synonymous with the manager that started their slide down the drain.

Rats from a sinking ship springs to mind. And Moyes' comments the other day about how his team are better than Liverpool now despite not having any money to spend on players? Not surprising that this is exactly the sort of manager the hierarchy at United will be looking for.

Fergie out, Moyes in, seamless transition, just in time for the January transfer window opening is my prediction!

apparently he was singing this to the tune

dry your eyes mate

Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but Rooneys mind has been made up
There's plenty more Bosmans for free
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to see him in a red shirt but it is only owen you will see
I am going to walk away now
It's over

In one single moment your whole life can turn 'round
I stand there looking at the Old Trafford ground
Lookin' to the left slightly, then lookin' back down
World feels like it's caved in - proper sorry frown
Rooney wants to go and Christiano is in Madrid
All we need now is Chelsea or city to make a bid

Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but Rooneys mind has been made up
There's plenty more Bosmans for free
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to see him in a red shirt but it is only owen you will see
I am going to walk away now
It's over

whos putting up the 'ocean finance' banner for the derby then? £750,466,373 and rising

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.