Fergie lies!

Pubteam Lomas

The pist old tw&t just surpassed himself in an interview after the Arsenal game.
Asked about the reaction from Arse fans,towards Van pussy, he said it was expected cos basically they classless (which they are, but not for that reason) and it sums up the modern day football fan except his own clubs supporters.
United fans on the other hand give their former players a great reception cos they appreciate what they gave the club.
So all that abuse that Tevez gets is actually them rag bastards appreciating what he did. I so hate this prick.
However the media have yet another myth to trot out

I would never associate lies with that football club. Can't be true! ;)

The issue is not the demented cunts weekly ramblings and lies, its the fact that those asking the questions of him take his answers in and believe every word of two faced shit he spouts.

"Sir Alex, can I suck your cock after the cameras are off"?

"Course you can son"

"Thanks Sir Alex, you're just the best"

At what point will we ever see one of them trying to rip him like they do with Bob?

Never, that's when because he will finish their careers, such is the influence this **** has got in the game and lets not forget he shouldn't have any influence other than over what happens at his own club.

He is a **** and the media are cunts!

w@nkypants said:
It was nice to see wiggy gobbing off at the ref every 2 minutes, classy:)
I'm just waiting for the day his hair falls off whilst doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.