Fergie lies!

CTID1988 said:
blueinsa said:
MCFC BOB said:
That's not really a lie.

Rag!

100% no doubt about it, RAG!

Is there anything Rag you don't try and defend and do you have no shame?

Was thinking the same. He is definitely not a rag but he goes out of his way to defend them or go against the general consensus, its all the time.
I thought it was pretty obvious that what baconface was saying was hypocritical, but clearly not
You've answered my question.

He was being a hypocrite, not lying.

MCFC BOB said:
CTID1988 said:
blueinsa said:
Rag!

100% no doubt about it, RAG!

Is there anything Rag you don't try and defend and do you have no shame?

Was thinking the same. He is definitely not a rag but he goes out of his way to defend them or go against the general consensus, its all the time.
I thought it was pretty obvious that what baconface was saying was hypocritical, but clearly not

So he wasn't lying when he says his fans don't do the same?

There is no doubt that what he said that the rags always give a good reception to their former players is not true.

So he either said something untrue deliberately or it was just a mistake.

I know which one my money is on.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
CTID1988 said:

So he wasn't lying when he says his fans don't do the same?
Did he say that?

Chris in London said:
There is no doubt that what he said that the rags always give a good reception to their former players is not true.

Yeah, he's prone to making mistakes

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:

Yeah, he's prone to making mistakes

True. Veron, jim Leighton, tactics in the derby, letting Tevez go...

For years those twats have plundered every other team and taken their best players off them. No wonder the fans get cheesed off and give their returning players shit.

United have rarely been in the position of players wanting to leave them. When they have done, i.e. Tevez and Ince, they get dogs abuse.

Ferguson is either so far up his own arse (very likely) he can't understand why, or (even more likely) he's a liar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.