Fergiscum 'Shames English Football'

cant understand how hes got away with it for so long with bbc . Some familys cant afford sky and it just shows that him and his club dont give a shit about his younger fans ....too fucking spoilt by the media all this Sir alex shit every interview

If the BBC grew a pair, they should remove UTD games from Match of the Day until he starts to give interviews to them.

Same for all channels, Lets see how long he avoids doing interviews after complaints from the clubs Sponsers about lack of airtime.

lee

that paper has only said what a lot of us were saying about him years ago, what brucie bonus said was spot on

Brucie Bonus said:
Shooter 83 said:
TFC said:
Good article.

Miserable twat, I cant get past his shunning of the cameras after we dicked them at the swamp last season....pitiful. A sore loser of the highest order.

Did he really? I went the game so didnt see it(the after match interviews)
He ran away after the 5-1. He did it again last year. He sent out Carlos Quieroz (whatever). The reason given was that he had to leave immediately to fly to South Africa to attend some thingie with the Kaizer Chiefs in preparation for Urinal's pre-season. Complete toss of course. Is there anyone this side of Proxima Centauri who thinks if the rags had won / won handsomely he would have left without a few gloating remarks? I tried to find out at the time details of the flight(s) he took to SA but came up empty. I didn't see anything in the papers from enquiring minds. The BIG memorial derby, massif world-wide audience, owd triffid packed with celebs, City's own OSC warning City fans, questions raised in parliament, letters from Sven...and the old Scots whiner just HAS to leave on the final whistle? Bollox.

Perfectly summed up Brucie. :)

I was looking forward to seeing his interview and him having to admit they were outplayed and that the City fans were impeccable. You have to respect what he has done in the game, but as a person, he is a ****. Glad this piece was written.

The guy is simply a first class coont - the only time CLASS should ever be juxtaposed to any reference to him - a (man?) not worthy of the title "Sir"!

TFC said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Shooter 83 said:
TFC said:
Good article.

Miserable twat, I cant get past his shunning of the cameras after we dicked them at the swamp last season....pitiful. A sore loser of the highest order.

Did he really? I went the game so didnt see it(the after match interviews)
He ran away after the 5-1. He did it again last year. He sent out Carlos Quieroz (whatever). The reason given was that he had to leave immediately to fly to South Africa to attend some thingie with the Kaizer Chiefs in preparation for Urinal's pre-season. Complete toss of course. Is there anyone this side of Proxima Centauri who thinks if the rags had won / won handsomely he would have left without a few gloating remarks? I tried to find out at the time details of the flight(s) he took to SA but came up empty. I didn't see anything in the papers from enquiring minds. The BIG memorial derby, massif world-wide audience, owd triffid packed with celebs, City's own OSC warning City fans, questions raised in parliament, letters from Sven...and the old Scots whiner just HAS to leave on the final whistle? Bollox.

Perfectly summed up Brucie. :)

I was looking forward to seeing his interview and him having to admit they were outplayed and that the City fans were impeccable. You have to respect what he has done in the game, but as a person, he is a ****. Glad this piece was written.

I also remember while we were being impeccable, he chewed gum throughout the silence

I genuinley hate this guy. Seriously, I do. How that can be true when I have never met or spoken to him is incredible but like Rafa said, "eez a fact" I hate the guy.

Stories are legendary of his bullying the FA, National Coaches, club managers, players, the media, and the list goes on. That nobody will dare stand up to this guy it is ridiculous to the point it embarrases English Football. I once heard a story that Terry Yorath when managing Wales pulled his car over on the Menia bridge to get the "hairdryer" treatment from McTaggart on his mobile - his crime was to include the chimp lookalike Giggs in a match that Red Nose had decided he wouldn't play in. Who the hell does he think he is castigating national team managers and dictating team selection?

Trouble is they are all guilty, the FA, Sky, MoTD, Premier League of allowing him to get away with it for so long.

...and the cops, they are at it as well when he drove along the hardshoulder cos said he needed the loo years back - b*l*lcks so he was not charged for it (okay, technically the CPS not the cops but you get my point)
and the speeding fine when his car was clocked but the club refused to name the driver and took the fine.....the list could go on and on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.