Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moyes to be announced as new united manger end of week

Blueroses said:
Carstairs said:
Goal.com?

Mourinho then.

The journo worked for the bbc, first to report accurate stuff about city ie soriano, txi etc..

-- Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 am --

kp789 said:
Do you have a source? Or are you referring to goal.com?

The source is the jourlist reporting it... I find it strange still
Hmm interesting. I would prefer them to get Moyes than Mourinho. Mourinho at Chelsea with that squad will make things a lot more interesting.

Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

CTID1988 said:
Their trophy parade is going to be sickening, piccadilly station rammed with ***** from around the country, deansgate chocka with dicks and shitheads there to wave of the fuhrer.
I live in town so am not going to get away from it. It does my fucking head in, we dont have our parades in liverpool or birmingham do we? Why cant they have it in their own fucking city

on a day full of smiles, this has made me chuckle even more!

i could see jurgen klopp going united and they hinted that a deal has been done and everton today stated no contact has been made by united.

buzzing end of an era etc etc

hope small teams with shit mentality go to united and play for the win now also

Can't see Mourinho going there whilst the Govan pisscan is still a director. Moyes is obviously the favourite, Blanc might be a dark horse.

From the BBC website earlier today :-

"Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is stepping down, after buying a record 38 trophies in 26 years at the club."

Came in to see more people chatting about it then saw 'confirmed retired' saw it first here!

Buzzing.

I am glad the **** has gone I really am.

Received a text this morning that the rags actually wanted to announce this on Saturday morning to piss all over our day in the capital for the cup final yet stock market rules didn't allow it so all this fucking eulogising about this senile old piss can really is laughable. A grade A **** managing a horrible **** of a football club.

I personally really don't care ho they get now because they will be fucked!

Hate them

Classic Paddy Crerand this morning..........There is no truth that Fergie is retiring PMSL :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://balls.ie/second-stories/paddy-crerand-was-in-complete-denial-that-alex-ferguson-was-retiring/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://balls.ie/second-stories/paddy-cr ... -retiring/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.