Ferguson retires - Moyes new manager

argyle

I'm disliking the Ronaldo back to Utd rumours.

The 'journalists' involved seem as sure about it as Moyes getting the manager job.

This will be sure to piss on peoples cornflakes!!

Re: Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Grannyshaggers after more dough real want rid of ladyboy, anyone else think the glazers are fishin for a swap? As for moyes, he'll play the same shit style n the rags will still hound officials but the big picture is this. The twats gone so's his legacy n so has the leniancy of the press FA et all.
The king aint dead but the shitstorm is over

Can you imagine, though? Ronaldo coached by Moyes. Hard not to laugh at the absurdity of that suggestion. Might as well pair Falcao with Fat Sam.

It's actually amusing seeing all the rag fans already back-tracking.

As the news broke of the retirement they were all arrogantly proclaiming that the man to take over was going to be Mourinho and when Moyes was mentioned they scoffed saying he doesn't have the experience, too big for him etc.

Now it's 99.9% nailed on Moyes is getting the job they're now saying "we don't want Mourinho he'd be too divisive and short term" blah blah.

Have a look at redcafe topic about slur retiring it get better around page 19. Quote of the topic "My heart is heavy right now. Work have said I can go home if I want"

MAN UP YOU SOFT PRICK!!!

jay_mcfc said:
Absolutely pissing myself here, I think it's about the guy doing the crossword but it could be at the idiots who think Ronaldo will play for Moyes

An utter bollocks story that utd are happy to put out there - appeases the plastic masses that are considering supporting Bayern from now on and also will help their share price

It's nice knowing that **** was a 100 seconds away from retiring last year.

I honestly do not think that tranny will move back to manure. Do we honestly believe that real would allow their best player to leave considering barca are in a state of transistion this summer as well.

tranny back to manure was probably mentioned to generate stock share increase LOL

Reading through all the opinions on Fergie leaving Old Trafford it seems to me that this topic has been over run by the hate brigade. People who agree that SAF has been good for football don't appear to be getting a look in. Therefore I propose that all Blues who realise the mans talent and tremendous input into our beautiful game have a small collection to purchase a tribute to the legend that is SAF. I'm not saying we should go overboard with a statue or anything like that but a plaque or a shield, something of that nature I feel would be appropriate to show SAF that not all supporters of the game feel the same about him and indeed some people including Blues appreciate what he has done for us. Discuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.