Ferguson written letter to fans

City Raider

First he asked them to back the Glazers, now he's asking them to stand shoulder to shoulder with Liverpool.

Wonder how it will go down....

@mikekeeganmen: Breaking: SAF has written a letter to #mufc fans which will be handed out at the away turnstiles on Sunday

@mikekeeganmen: SAF: "Today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about
thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world."

@mikekeeganmen: SAF: "Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice."

City Raider said:
@mikekeeganmen: SAF: "Today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about

Is it the sandwiches?

quiet_riot said:
City Raider said:

Is it the sandwiches?

Ha.

Or maybe it's because even though they have 10 billion fans, there are always tickets available

bored at work said:
quiet_riot said:
City Raider said:

Is it the sandwiches?

Ha.

Or maybe it's because even though they have 10 billion fans, there are always tickets available

They have a hard core of 6 billion that turn up if in a champions league final. Ask a red you don't know and he will tell you he was there. Yet only one red I know has been to OT (once, IN 40 YEARS), and that was to watch England.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smKcRDi3e3w[/youtube]

The rags are vile bastards.

I remember a thew years back in a derby against us they were passing around a banner at old trafford with 96 not enough wrote across it the horrible cunts.

I couldn't believe it at the time as the TV cameras were right on it at the time and the simple bastarding TV producers didn't click on what it meant and carried on showing it on TV.

First error is United fans cant read. Second wHy has he ended with yours sincerely when it is not personal to an addressee? Thick twat.

"Dear Supporter,
"The great support you gave the team here last season has seen our allocation back up to near-full levels. I want you to continue that progress today.
"But today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world.
"Our rivalry with Liverpool is based on a determination to come out on top - a wish to see us crowned the best against a team that held that honour for so long.
"It cannot and should never be based on personal hatred. Just ten days ago, we heard the terrible, damning truth about the deaths of 96 fans who went to watch their team try and reach the FA Cup final and never came back.
"What happened to them should wake the conscience of everyone connected with the game.
"Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice. I know I can count on you to stand with us in the best traditions of the best fans in the game.
"Yours sincerely, Sir Alex Ferguson."

Since City came to scene he suddenly started to launch lauds of praises about Liverpool, their history, how they're big club and so.. I guess he misses that time when it was so easy to beat your arch rivals and uses it as a dig on City wanting to show he misses rivalry with proper club and not sugar daddy ones.

Don't remember him praising them a lot before City became a threat.

Vile, vile creature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.