Ferguson written letter to fans

I wonder if sky will "forget" to put microphones near the rag fans the eulogise over their behaviour?

Remember the letter by Frank Swift's daughter that was published in the MUEN before the Munich 50 Derby and the articles from club officials and former City stars in home programmes before the game. What's the difference between that and Sour Alex's letter?

At least we were IMPECCABLE on the day.

Still, some cnuts still insist on singing the song under the stands at away games.

Just in case some of don't think it is offensive. Here is the picture of one of the greatest goalies who ever played for us who died in the Munich Air crash. My Grandad's favourite player. "He could pick up a ball with one hand and through it to the half way line."
footballgreatscards%20(30).jpg

MSP said:
I don't think they'll sing those songs tbh on Sunday, even they are not that stupid.

can we save this post and revisit around 15:50 sunday afternoon?

:)

I can't stand Ferguson but just as he is a good manager he does sometimes get other things right. This is one of those occasions, lets hope our neighbours behave themselves it will be good for football in general.
Rivalry is great, abusive hatred is not.

From Sad Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorac
If City fans could refrain from Munich songs on the 50th anniversary - and the fuckers held their fucking breath throughout the minute's silence as well - then I have faith that United's travelling fans have enough sense and decency to keep the witty chants at home.
It was well observed you are right.

It didn't stop a small minority of their end doing their best impressions of a Boeing 747 for the nxt 90 mind.

I was at the game and didn't see one airplane impression. We were indeed Impeccable. How they can even come up with this bollocks is beyond me although nothing surprises me. They will fuck up on Sunday I have no doubt, and hopefully the press will turn on them

GXCity said:
From Sad Cafe

Quote:
If City fans could refrain from Munich songs on the 50th anniversary - and the fuckers held their fucking breath throughout the minute's silence as well - then I have faith that United's travelling fans have enough sense and decency to keep the witty chants at home.

It didn't stop a small minority of their end doing their best impressions of a Boeing 747 for the nxt 90 mind.

I was at the game and didn't see one airplane impression. We were indeed Impeccable. How they can even come up with this bollocks is beyond me although nothing surprises me. They will fuck up on Sunday I have no doubt, and hopefully the press will turn on them

Dream on , M8

Scum / Sky have got all wrapped up...

Name me one publication, or one journalist who is brave enough to speak the Truth unto Bacon's power???

dom said:
GXCity said:
From Sad Cafe

Quote:

Dream on , M8

Scum / Sky have got all wrapped up...

Name me one publication, or one journalist who is brave enough to speak the Truth unto Bacon's power???

Would this be a slight on Bacon though. For all his faults, surely even he would be disgusted by their fans if they stepped out of line....wouldn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.