Ferguson written letter to fans

hutton who blue said:
Does anyone remember this great stateman's address to the media immediately after the derby commemorating the 50th year of the Munich air disaster? There wasn't one, Man City didn't toe his line, follow the script and had the audacity to win a football match that was all set for eliciting woes, tribulations and heartache. The air disaster was a tragedy for Manchester and it was disgraceful that because his personal pride had been stung that that man did not pay an appropriate tribute after the game.

A very good point; as I recall he avoided any censure for not appearing for interviews post-match.

I notice he's had the cheek this week to complain about his players struggling to perform due to the "emotion" and enormity of the 50-year anniversary game, which is a bit rich as it was United who built up the game to such a ridiculous extent (kits with no sponsors etc...); we were there as sacrificial lambs on the day - to win under those circumstances was doubly enjoyable...

Regarding the letter that's been written, I suppose it'd hard to dispute the general sentiment. Typically, Feguson's been given huge credit in the media, with some seeming to believe that it was a) his idea, and b) that he actually wrote it himself.

Salt n' Pepper

Chips n' Gravy

Laurel n' Hardy

The Nolan Sisters

Morecambe n' Wise

Starsky n' Hutch

Cookies n' Cream

Sex on the Beach

The Moon n' Sun

Blighty n' The English Channel

Pots n' Pans

Condensed Milk on Bread

The Two Ronnies

Liverpool Football Club and Man United ...'FUCKABOUT'

eiv8qo.jpg

15fj7si.jpg

6j22l2.jpg

hutton who blue said:
Does anyone remember this great stateman's address to the media immediately after the derby commemorating the 50th year of the Munich air disaster? There wasn't one, Man City didn't toe his line, follow the script and had the audacity to win a football match that was all set for eliciting their woes, tribulations and heartache. The air disaster was a tragedy for Manchester and it was disgraceful that because his personal pride had been stung that that man did not pay an appropriate tribute after the game.

What i remember was:
We were slaughtered in the press in the lead up to this game about how we would not stay silent throught the minutes silence. Condemmed before the event.
Then we agreed to play with no sponsers on shirts only for Utd to walk out with us but the kids walking out with each player had thier sponser on thier shirts. Classy heh.

Then throughout the minutes silence, Ferguson was chewing non stop. Another classy moment.

Then after the minutes silence, brilliantly observed by us, he acknowledged us saying we were impecible, which led to the fans singing we are impecible.

Then after beating them 2-1 he failed to speak to the cameras after the game. Official word was he had to fly right away to organise some friendly or something. 100% gauranteed if they won he would have been out in front of the cameras.
And Carlos Queiroz partly blamed the defeat on fatigue nothing else like Ferguson is now claiming.

It's funny the sun reaction to us going to the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster where they Pre judged city fans to this where they put the letter from baconchops on the back of the sun

Mike N said:
Pity he cant show 'respect' to city. His vile and hateful comments about our club over the past 10 years have done nothing but intensify the hatred between the two clubs.

IMO there is not another person in the history of Manchester football to stir up as much trouble as him.
I agree "we do things the man u way which is the right and only way"(a paraphrase more than a quote but he said that).
A horrible nasty poisonous twat that has moulded utd in his image,david gill will take up the standard when he goes.

bluemanc said:
Mike N said:
Pity he cant show 'respect' to city. His vile and hateful comments about our club over the past 10 years have done nothing but intensify the hatred between the two clubs.

IMO there is not another person in the history of Manchester football to stir up as much trouble as him.
I agree "we do things the man u way which is the right and only way"(a paraphrase more than a quote but he said that).
A horrible nasty poisonous twat that has moulded utd in his image,david gill will take up the standard when he goes.
hertsblue said:
hutton who blue said:
Does anyone remember this great stateman's address to the media immediately after the derby commemorating the 50th year of the Munich air disaster? There wasn't one, Man City didn't toe his line, follow the script and had the audacity to win a football match that was all set for eliciting their woes, tribulations and heartache. The air disaster was a tragedy for Manchester and it was disgraceful that because his personal pride had been stung that that man did not pay an appropriate tribute after the game.

What i remember was:
We were slaughtered in the press in the lead up to this game about how we would not stay silent throught the minutes silence. Condemmed before the event.
Then we agreed to play with no sponsers on shirts only for Utd to walk out with us but the kids walking out with each player had thier sponser on thier shirts. Classy heh.

Then throughout the minutes silence, Ferguson was chewing non stop. Another classy moment.

Then after the minutes silence, brilliantly observed by us, he acknowledged us saying we were impecible, which led to the fans singing we are impecible.

Then after beating them 2-1 he failed to speak to the cameras after the game. Official word was he had to fly right away to organise some friendly or something. 100% gauranteed if they won he would have been out in front of the cameras.
And Carlos Queiroz partly blamed the defeat on fatigue nothing else like Ferguson is now claiming.
a hateful club from top to bottom

quiet_riot said:
City Raider said:
@mikekeeganmen: SAF: "Today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about
thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world."

Is it the sandwiches?

Green and yeller scarves? All those worms they put on The Swamp to turn it into a Dutch polder (one of the reasons they got Dick fen Miffy from The Arse? Essex? SSNakesTV?

-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm --

dazdon said:
I take everything this piss stained alcoholic bellend says with a pinch of salt.

Yer a forgivin' soul, dazdon. I'd need a whole fuckin Siberian salt mine!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm --<br /><br />
GXCity said:
From Sad Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorac
If City fans could refrain from Munich songs on the 50th anniversary - and the fuckers held their fucking breath throughout the minute's silence as well - then I have faith that United's travelling fans have enough sense and decency to keep the witty chants at home.
It was well observed you are right.

It didn't stop a small minority of their end doing their best impressions of a Boeing 747 for the nxt 90 mind.

I was at the game and didn't see one airplane impression. We were indeed Impeccable. How they can even come up with this bollocks is beyond me although nothing surprises me. They will fuck up on Sunday I have no doubt, and hopefully the press will turn on them

Think the day will never dawn when the Rag press turns on its own!

Since the cult leader has written a letter (had a letter written in his name) surely the followers will keep quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.