Fergy says City's treatment of Hughes is unacceptable

ocimpean said:
I a sorry, but I have to agree this time with red nose.

So it's okay for him to use the word "unacceptable" when discussing City. Unacceptable to whom?

Pam said:
ocimpean said:
I a sorry, but I have to agree this time with red nose.

So it's okay for him to use the word "unacceptable" when discussing City. Unacceptable to whom?

While I do agree with baconface, he should fuck right off and mind his own business.
I realise him and other managers are asked these questions by so-called journos but a little discretion would be more acceptable.
Maybe a quote like "I am here to talk about my team and not Manchester City" would be more appropiate.

I tell you what is unacceptable, being allowed to drive to and from training when your pissed up. one rule for some...

And Mark Hughes wasn't making us look like a village post office?

So the first thing ferguscum did in his righteous indignation was talk to Steve Bruce-a man so loyal he would apparently "fight the devil."
The same Steve Bruce who walked out on Birmingham and Wigan while still under contract.

What a pile of paper-thin bollocks.
Yet again,the same old people bite on the same old bullshit.

Move on chaps-he's having you over.

He knows Mancini is a threat-and he's getting one in early.He doesn't give a solitary shit about Hughes,and vice versa.
This is an attack on City,not any kind of "moral support" for Hughes.

Talk Shite has just called Bacon features on this and are saying he ought to pay attention to his own team because they are looking a bit shit. Wonders will never cease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.