Fergy says City's treatment of Hughes is unacceptable

So if it's unacceptable,that remark in itself,suggests he is not prepared to accept it.So what are you going to do about it?Whats on your mind you senile old prick?Nothing?Just empty meaningless crap.Same as criticising Hughes,from the poster issue to suggesting he wasn't manager material,but when he's sacked,on the phone to him,sympathising and telling the world what a good job he was doing.Dick.

Diddums Taggart is worried in 5 games under Hughes we got nothing so I bet he thought he was gonna get an easy ride in the cup. Mancini is gonna give him hell just like Sven did.

Also he's banging on about Bruce showing loyalty to an ex-team mate.
Well from what I heard they fell out and have barely spoken since Hughes poached Savage and Bowen from the Brummies under Bruce.
Hughes obviously did spudnose a favour.

Are we the only club that have one way contracts? I'm sure Aberdeen felt the same way; Birmingham, Wigan, Crystal Palace...also! These idiots are hypocritical fuckers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.