Fernandinho’s Open Letter to Fans

Out of all the players that have left in the last five years I feel Ferna maybe the One to come back to the club in a high position, an incredible athlete when you consider what he has done in his thirties & he’s gone & signed another 2yr contract! Loved the family video after his goal at the toilet

One game. I am sure it was West Brom at home and they had a player sent off early doors. Can’t remember the year but, he won a header in midfield. He not only won the ball but, passed it with his head straight into someone’s stride which led to a cross and a goal. Really can’t remember much more other than I watched it over and over again - the header I mean. He hadn’t been with us that long and I just realised at that point we had a monster in our side.

So much more genuine, modest, subtle and classy than that load of guff feature length corporate MUTV production that Mata was probably forced to do a couple of weeks back on his departure from the scum.

These bloody onions even though I’m not cooking:)
What a human being and what a legend. Fern will never be forgotten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.