Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most under rated player in the league.

He is always there in the right time to get the ball back whenever we lose it.
He isn't underrated. He is very good. And everyone knows it.

On a side note, why do DMs always get the 'underated' tag?

I mean is there anyone who doesn't know what a DM generally does?

Anyway, back on point: He was good today, but I still haven't seen anything to change my opinion that he is clumsy when pressured.

He isn't underrated. He is very good. And everyone knows it.

On a side note, why do DMs always get the 'underated' tag?

I mean is there anyone who doesn't know what a DM generally does?

Anyway, back on point: He was good today, but I still haven't seen anything to change my opinion that he is clumsy when pressured.
To integrate your earlier point, how many box-to-box DMs with above-average vision, exceptional tactical awareness, excellent tackling ability, and great passing range are also great on the ball?

Because, whoever it is, we need to throw money at their current club in the summer.

To integrate your earlier point, how many box-to-box DMs with above-average vision, exceptional tactical awareness, excellent tackling ability, and great passing range are also great on the ball?

Because, whoever it is, we need to throw money at their current club in the summer.
I got one in mind :D

You only have to watch a side like Arsenal to know how good and valuable he is. They would kill for a player like him.

Maybe he isn't 'underrated' strictly speaking, but he sure as hell doesn't get the plaudits he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.