Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ?

That is a huge number in this day and age, especially where we are now.

£ for £ he's been incredible value for money for me.
£30m for 240 great games where he's done the dirty work to let the rest play great football. Maybe 10 bad ones in 5+ seasons.

We should enjoy every game he now plays as we have witnessed a phenomena and we will soon be saying goodbye. Come on Pep hurry up and get another DM who can learn from Fernandinho while we still have him. It’s not just his football that stands out but as a human being he is a massive role model for his professionalism. How can you not forgive him for a bad tackle when he flashes that smile.

And someone somewhere called him below par last night....

I said at half time I'd take him off before he gets sent off, more because I thought the referee was just looking for an excuse, so very much "to his credit", after the booking.
He was.

Didn't look like he needed one.
I’m of this view that rests are overrated. Players do better when they’re not getting rests and playing every game. If we had bought another defensive midfielder to rotate him with I doubt he’d be performing as well. Plus he has gotten plenty of rest during the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.