Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his transition into a centre half an effort to prolong his career with us by not needing him to run as much? If so, we will desperately need a DM to come in in his vision, and it will likely mean 1 current centre half will go (Ota and Manga?)

I'm unconvinced, personally.

Our fixtures up until Palace away in Mid-April seem pretty kind, on paper at least. So hopefully he won't be missed too much

Either a dead leg or just muscle fatigue for me watching him when he went off and during the presentation.

Out for 2 or 3 games at most hopefully.

This was coming though, we've needed a proper understudy to give us the option of resting him more often for 3 seasons now.

Either a dead leg or just muscle fatigue for me watching him when he went off and during the presentation.

Out for 2 or 3 games at most hopefully.

This was coming though, we've needed a proper understudy to give us the option of resting him more often for 3 seasons now.
Looked like it could have been a groin strain to me from the way he was rubbing it.

Looked like it could have been a groin strain to me from the way he was rubbing it.
Muscle fatigue in that area? Didn't look in any real discomfort after the game, just looked bolloxed tired, same with Aguero.

Looked like a groin strain unless he was trying to hide an unusually higher than normal erection after wining the cup. It will be interesting to see how we play without him the time has come for the players to step up again which I’m sure they will in the next few weeks. Let’s be positive all our players are great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.