Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, for anyone thinking that Ndombele is the Fernandinho solution, he had a downright poor game last night (OL were knocked out of the French cup, on their own turf) and he's turned in many unconvincing performances this season. He had two great matches against us. People shouldn't be carried away by that.

By the way, for anyone thinking that Ndombele is the Fernandinho solution, he had a downright poor game last night (OL were knocked out of the French cup, on their own turf) and he's turned in many unconvincing performances this season. He had two great matches against us. People shouldn't be carried away by that.

gonna be a major headache getting this replacement signing right, but in Pep we trust

Just a vintage wine who is my player of the season, which considering kun, bernado, Sterling, is bold, I know, however he is the best in that position in world football!
As you've correctly stated, considering the 3 other players were head and shouldres better this season.. I'd say your choice is more questionable than bold :p

Just a vintage wine who is my player of the season, which considering kun, bernado, Sterling, is bold, I know, however he is the best in that position in world football!

Undoubtedly,he's up there for the award as without his presence we simply aren't as effective or fluid.He offers a reassurance and a presence like no other.

I agree,i cant think of anyone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.