Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just been called up to the Brazil side again...

I don't know why he does this to himself, he'll get 1 game when Casemiro gets banned, get scapegoated for the loss and then his family will get death threats again. The Brazilians on social media are already blaming him for anything that might go wrong.

should have the summer of at his age
If we're getting Rodri or another capable alternative it shouldn't matter too much, same with Aguero, if the veterans want to play for their country, the club should have more than enough depth to carry them for 3 weeks extra rest afterwards.

I'm more worried about the emotional side of it, the stress of people threatening your family.

He's just been called up to the Brazil side again...

I don't know why he does this to himself, he'll get 1 game when Casemiro gets banned, get scapegoated for the loss and then his family will get death threats again. The Brazilians on social media are already blaming him for anything that might go wrong.
Warriors go to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.